fanfics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fanfics

This is a fan Fic Site, Post all your stories here and have fun.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Hogwarts SchoolHogwarts School  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElizabethPotter

ElizabethPotter

The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts   The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:00 pm

The Secrets Gets Out At Hogwarts

A story at Hogwarts some years after Lily II Potter gradate... Some mystery things still remain at Hogwarts. There are so many secrets but they all get out. A world like at Hogwarts, all secrets shall be heard until their mighty ends.

A young woman who is nearly 24 years old, makes her way to Hogwarts on a flying broom stick. She had been thinking why did she disappeared 7 years ago after she gradated Hogwarts and now she comes back as a Professor?

No one knows yet this secret.

- Hogwarts school year begins -

Professor Helen the headmistress of Hogwarts School gets up to walk toward into the middle of the Great Hall and starts to speak, "Welcome students, welcome to Hogwarts another school year... This year we have new professor who will be teaching Potions Good luck Professor Elizabeth Potter."
The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts ArianaRinoka-Caly All the students clap their hands for Professor Elizabeth Potter who stranded up then sat back down by Professor Aminia Black who is the deputy headmistress and teaches Transfiguration and Professor Riana Lupin who teaches Charms.

The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts Darkan10All across there was a man staring at Elizabeth and not taking one moment his eyes off her. He has raven hair, pale skin, white with eyes a deep black slightly glowing, always wearing black long robes and he looked a lot like a man who you would call Professor Snape but this is not him. This man name was Professor Kyros Dartayous who teaches the Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts and is the head of Slytherin house.

Who is this Professor Elizabeth Potter? Many students whispered unlike a 5th year girl who was sitting at Ravenclaw table name Haley Potter.

"We will learn soon about her." Haley said to her boyfriend Drake Malfoy who is also a 5th year student in Ravenclaw house.

But a question is asked by Drake to Haley, “Why should we know? She is our new professor of Potions class which finally that crazy man is gone but could that woman professor be worst?”

Professor Helen get up and says the rules this year but there is one new rule,
"Students are not allow to go into the Forbidden Forest without two teachers with them. This year is quite dangerous for any students to be out of bed.”

Professor Helen finish her speech and claps her hands to let dinner began. Kyros cannot stop staring at Elizabeth and some students noticed that he might be falling in love. Only Professor Helen saw that Elizabeth eye connected to Kyros for 2 minutes where Kyros is seen to be smiled at her. Aminia Black is some how a friend of Elizabeth Potter but how does Aminia know her?

Haley eat some food off her plate but Drake as for a boy they don’t seem to have manners at the table. Ha! Why would boys be so hungry to eat something they never seen that had so much at the table? Never forget your manners!

Within an hour almost everyone was finished eating. All but expect 3 Slytherin boys who are known to be fat and still want to eat. God, I would say that shouldn’t eat so much or they would be throwing up all mourning.

Now was the time for Professor Helen to get up and tell the school to sing the school song before we go to bed. Professor Helen gets up and says in a happy mood, “And now, before we go to bed, let us sing the school song! Everyone pick their favorite tune and off we go!”

So all the students stand up by their tables and started to sing with the professors,
“Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something, please,
Whether we be old and bald
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.”

The students also noticed that the new Professor Elizabeth Potter is really a good singer and the best you ever heard in your life.

- The Classes Begin -

The first class of the day was Defense Against the Dark Arts who class Kyros Dartayous teaches. All the students were in their seats looking at the Professor waiting for him to start the class. You don't always see him happy but for last night at the great hall was the first time any student ever saw him happy. He waved his hand at the black board causing the chalk to lift from its resting place and begin to write against the black board.

“I’m Professor Dartayous. This is my class Defense against the dark arts. I will not tolerate fooling around or no none sense magic tricks in my glass. You will get homework at the end of class. I will take your homework once on my desk and nowhere else."

He stopped because he saw one of the students throwing a paper at another student which he took his wand and pointed at the paper that caught on fire and turned into water. As you could see it sits lying in the air above a student that threw the paper.

That person was a Slytherin girl name Tori Malfoy. He started at Tori Malfoy as he bended down by her and said, "The only reason you should even need to come to my office is detention or to ask me a question."

"In this class you learn how to magically defend yourself using hexes, jinxes, spells and defense items." He said then he started the lesson.

"Dark Detectors: I am sure almost all of you have heard of Dark Detectors. They are found amongst the company of aurors. Dark detectors are magical devices that aid in the capture of dark wizards, or death eaters. They come in many shapes and forms, and issue different functions. There are some devices that issue sounds when someone untrustworthy is around, some show shadowy figures of the enemy, some pick up the sound of evil." He said.

“There are 4 kinds, can any one tell me what are they and explain?" He asked the class.

A Slytherin student name Synova Matare raised her hand and said, "A Sneakoscope looks like a glass spinning top. It lights up, spins, and whistles if someone is doing something untrustworthy nearby." She smiled as she could be so curl to beat the Ravenclaws students.

"15 points to the House of Slytherin" Professor Dartayous said.

A Gryffindor student name Papilla Granger raised her hand and said, "A Foe Glass looks like a mirror, but instead of a reflection it shows the enemies of its owner. The figures appear as "shadows" but become clearer and more visible as the enemies get closer to the owner. It is a very good dark detector device to put in your room, because you can see and prepare beforehand if the enemy attacks. The ultra paranoid Mad-eye Moody owns one. Foe glasses are not something that could be hoodwinked. They are not unreliable like sneakscopes." She just sat in her seat calmly.

"15 points to the House of Gryffindor" Professor Dartayous said.

A Hufflepuff student name Drake Malfoy raised his hand and said, "Secrecy Sensor is shaped like an Ariel, but it is gold in color and very squiggly. It vibrates when it detects concealment and lies. So it is wise to use this first before you decide to tell someone a very important secret. Also suppose you are on the chase after a dark wizard; you may use the secrecy sensor to pick up their evil and find out which direction to go to next. Secrecy sensors have to also be tuned, and if they develop rust its time for a new one, or use a polish to keep them clean." He smiled at his girlfriend Haley Potter who was sitting next to him.

"15 points to the House of Hufflepuff" Professor Dartayous said.

A Ravenclaw student name Justin Malfoy raised his hand and said, "Probity Probe looks like a golden car antenna. It is waved in front of a person in order to detect concealment spells or hidden magical objects." He just started at the Professor.

"15 points to the House of Ravenclaw" Said Professor Dartayous.

*I will update mostly later today*
Back to top Go down
Emily Malfoy

Emily Malfoy

PostSubject: Awsome   The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:56 pm

I love it please continue.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightworld.darkbb.com/index.htm
ElizabethPotter

ElizabethPotter

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts   The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:42 pm

Don't worry I am updating it on May 20, 2008 at 5pm from mine time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts   The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets Get Out At Hogwarts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fanfics :: Harry Potter Fan Fics-
Jump to: