fanfics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fanfics

This is a fan Fic Site, Post all your stories here and have fun.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Hogwarts SchoolHogwarts School  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raine's story (Untitled at the Moment)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Raine Lupin~

~Raine Lupin~

Raine's story (Untitled at the Moment) Empty
PostSubject: Raine's story (Untitled at the Moment)   Raine's story (Untitled at the Moment) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:26 pm

It has been eight years since she started her job. Eight years she has been gone from her home. Eight years she has been cut off from the world. Eight years she has been alone. Eight long years that she has been hunting demons.

Ayden Sawyer works as a demon hunter. It doesn’t pay much…actually it doesn’t pay at all, but she has her ways of living; being a con artist and a thief. She has long black hair with piercing green eyes. She usually wears black outfits, but occasionally she wears a little color. She has a moon tattooed on her shoulder. She is skilled in many weapons, but her favorite weapons are the sais and daggers.

At the moment Ayden was in a small town that was being terrorized by a demon that kills people by posing as a close relative or friend. Once the demon has its victim he kills them by draining their blood.

“Come out come out, where ever you are.” Ayden sang silently as she searched the woods for the demon.

Ayden knew the demon was somewhere in the woods. All the people found dead were found in the woods and besides that, Ayden saw the demon walk into the woods with another victim.

Suddenly Ayden heard a scream. She followed the scream and soon came upon the demon and his victim.

“No dinner for you tonight.” Ayden took out her sais that were stabbed to her boots and got ready for the demon to attack.

The demon ran at Ayden with his claws ready to strike. Ayden quickly dodged the attack and stabbed the demon in the back. The demon screamed in pain as he turned towards Ayden; Ayden had a smirk on her face.

The demon ran at Ayden again and Again Ayden dodged the attack. She kicked the demon from behind and he fell to the ground. The demon stood up and ran towards Ayden, but Ayden didn’t move. She stayed still until the demon was just inches from her. She then stabbed the demon right in the heart; the demon fell down dead.

Ayden looked over at the woman that was once the demon’s victim. “Are you all right?”

The woman was still shocked by what had happened. Ayden sighed as she went over to the woman.

“Hey, you okay?”

The woman looked up at Ayden, still terrified. “What…what was it?”

“A demon. You’re safe now so I suggest you go back home where it is safe.”

The woman just nodded as she got up and ran home. Ayden looked at the demon that had just turned to ash. Then she walked out f the woods and back to her car. Once in her car she took out a rag and water and started cleaning her sais.

“I hate demons.”

Once Ayden was done cleaning her sais she started driving to another town which was only about an hour away. After she got to another town she rented a room at a motel and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down
~Raine Lupin~

~Raine Lupin~

Raine's story (Untitled at the Moment) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raine's story (Untitled at the Moment)   Raine's story (Untitled at the Moment) I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:28 pm

The next morning when Ayden woke up she quickly took a shower and got dressed. She took her laptop out from her backpack and started looking online for anything mysterious. She had been searching for almost twenty minutes when she found something that looked like her thing. Kids had been kidnapped and no one knows where they are. Also people have been dying every time a child goes missing.

Ayden paced up all her stuff (which wasn’t much) and left for the city. It took her about three hours to get the city. Once she was there she got something to eat and then started looking for clues on what was going on.

Ayden decided to start at the police station. She went to her truck and took out her detective badge. Ayden had many badges for many professions and half of them she stole.

“Excuse me I’m here to discuss the missing children’s case and the murders.” Ayden said as she showed a cop her badge.

“Follow me.” The cop led her to his boss. “Boss, someone is here to see you.” Then the cop left.

“I’m Kevin Banks. How can I help you Ms…”

“Detective Katie Johnson. I’m here to discuss the missing children and the murders.”

“Please, have a seat.” Ayden took a seat across from Kevin.

“Seven children have gone missing in the last week and each time a child is kidnapped someone dies. Do you have any leads?”

“None so far. We have searched almost the whole city, but we have found nothing as of yet.”

“And for the murders there were no clues? Nothing indicating who did it?”

“Nothing. No evidence. It was like the killer was a ghost. There were no traces. One witness has said that the victim started choking, but they weren’t eating or anything. An autopsy found nothing.”

“Well, thank you for your time.” Then Ayden left.

It was very puzzling and there were no clues to what happened.

“Did you hear that Melanie’s little boy was kidnapped?” Ayden heard as she walked passed two people.

“How is she holding up?”

“Not good. She’s hysterical.”

“Pardon me, but I’m detective Katie Johnson. I couldn’t help overhearing that another child was kidnapped. Could you tell me where Melanie lives so I can talk to her?”

“Um, sure.” The people gave Ayden Melanie’s address then Ayden went to go visit her.

When Ayden got to Melanie’s house she knocked on the door. Soon a woman answered and she was crying.

“I’m sorry to bother you, but I’m detective Katie Johnson. I understand that your son was kidnapped. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?”

“N-no. Come it.”

Ayden and Melanie went into the living room and sat down.

“Where was your son when he was kidnapped?”

“We were at the park. I only turned my back for a second and when I looked back at him he was gone. I searched the whole park, but I couldn’t find him.”

“And you heard no screaming?”

“Nothing. I’m so worried.”

“Don’t worry; I’ll do everything I can to find your son and the other children.”

“Thank you.” Then Ayden left.

Ayden decided to check the park to see if she could find anything. There had to be something that was left behind.

Ayden searched the park for almost an hour, but still she found nothing. She didn’t understand because even ghosts leave some kind of trail behind.

“Damn, there is nothing.”

“What are you looking for?”

Ayden turned around and saw a man with dark glasses and a dog.

“Someone that is missing.”

“You mean the children?”

“Yes. Do you know anything?”

“I can’t remember where it is. It has been such a long time.”

“Were you kidnapped as a little boy?”

“Yes I was. These monsters somehow took my eyesight. I managed to escape, but since I was blind I didn’t know where I was.”
Ayden knew a way to find out. She had a power that could help, though to her it was a curse. Ayden looked around to make sure know one was around. Ayden took off one of her gloves.

“Can you tell me what you heard or smelt?”

“Um…I-I remember hearing water and the smell…I can’t remember the smell, but I was horrible.”

As the man was explaining that Ayden put her hand on his arm. As soon as she touched him she saw images of the past. She saw him as a little boy walking around in a sewer. Then Ayden took her hand away and put her glove back on.

“Thank you. You have been a lot of help.”

“Your welcome.” Then they both went there separate ways.

Ayden remembered seeing an entrance to a sewer near the park. Since all the kids were kidnapped at or near the park then that’s where the demons could have taken them.

Ayden grabbed a flashlight from her truck and then headed into the sewers. The sewer was like a maze. Ayden soon became lost and she didn’t know which way she had come and which way she was going.

Just then Ayden heard some noise coming from behind her. She took out her sai and got ready to fight. She didn’t know exactly what she was dealing with, but she knew whatever it was she could handle it.

The noise was getting closer and when the noise was around the corner Ayden ran around and was about to attack, but stopped when she saw two men; one was shorter then the other and had light hair. The other was a bit taller and had dark hair and they both had guns.

“Who are you and what are you doing here?” Ayden asked.

“We could ask you the same thing.” The light haired man asked.

“I’m doing detective work.”

“Funny, so are we.”

“My detective work is probably more dangerous so you two should leave.”

“I was about to say the same thing.”

“Listen, neither of us is the enemy so why don’t we put our weapons down.” The dark haired guy said.

Ayden and the light haired guy kept staring at each other; neither one of them lowering their weapon…or blinking.

Suddenly there was a growl on the side of them and at the same time Ayden threw her sai and the guy fired his gone; both missing the target.

“Damn.” They said together.

They looked at each other.

“Who are you?” Ayden asked.

“I’m Sam and this is my brother Dean.” The light haired guy said.

“I’m Ayden.”

“Are you a hunter?” Dean asked.

“Yes, and I take it so are you two.”

“So why don’t we work on this together?” Sam said.

Ayden always preferred working alone, but she decided to work with them just this once.

“Fine.” Then the three of them walked the sewers, looking for the demon.
Back to top Go down

Raine's story (Untitled at the Moment)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fanfics :: Super Natrual-
Jump to: