fanfics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fanfics

This is a fan Fic Site, Post all your stories here and have fun.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Hogwarts SchoolHogwarts School  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Perfect Happy Ever After By ElizabethPotter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElizabethPotter

ElizabethPotter

The Perfect Happy Ever After By ElizabethPotter Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Happy Ever After By ElizabethPotter   The Perfect Happy Ever After By ElizabethPotter I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:13 pm

How the film Labyrinth could have ended.

The Perfect Happy Ever After

A party, a party of a victory, a celebration and a triumph, Rainbow streamers adorned the walls and creatures not of this world danced to music heard only to them.
Dance, magic dance
Bouncing on the bed and clinging to the walls, bursting balloons and for the more civilest, playing scrabble were the affairs of the night. And in the middle of it all was the girl, the girl with the curtain of brown hair and green eyes, a broad smile on her face.

But when she saw the owl her smile died.

He was watching her.

Not the party.

Not the creatures.

Her.

And only her.
Falling in love as the world falls down

She had beaten him see, beaten his Labyrinth and taken back the child which he had stolen. She had won.

Then why did she feel so hollow?

Because she knew she had made the right decision, the only decision. She couldn't give up her brother for promises.

Only promises, the promises of a villain.

Nothing is as it seems in this place

Shake your head Sarah, close the book and seal your heart. Burn the fairy tales on the altar of your maturity.

And go back to the father who doesn't understand the mother who doesn't care, the stepmother who will always value her own son more.

Accept reality, cold cruel reality and move on.

But, as her friends watched, with both horror and acceptance she walked over and opened the window. Stepping back, she watched the owl fly in and change shape, becoming the Goblin King. His face was twisted in a sneer and his eyes burned with anger.

"Come to rub your victory in my face Sarah?" he asked, his voice as cold as ice.

She said nothing but, steeling herself for the worst, took a step forward and put her hands on either side of his face. He didn't flinch, didn't pull away but his eyes widened.

"What are you do-"

She cut him off, pressing her mouth against his and leaning against him. She felt his jolt of surprise and then she felt him angle his head, slide his arms around her waist to hold her closer and kiss her back.

Finally she pulled away and smiled at him. "I said I needed all of you."

The perfect happy ever after.
Back to top Go down

The Perfect Happy Ever After By ElizabethPotter
Page 1 of 1